Saturday, April 18, 2009

Time to Play Catch Up

Deepest apologies to all five of you who regularly read this blog. I'm working on improving my frequency. This past week has been Pesach (Passover) Break, which means lots and lots of fun, nearly everyone out of school and work, and tons of events. So despite my best intentions, I've been MIA. The rest of April includes Holocaust Memorial Day, a trip to the Dead Sea, Memorial Day (for fallen soldiers), and Independence Day, so I'm going to try my best to keep on top of updating.

Since I last updated I've been to Sataf on a nature hike (in the Judean hills), been guided around the sights (mainly churches and 8th century Arabic buildings) in Ramla, had my first Israeli Seder (Sephardic-style), had a post-Seder luncheon (Ashkenazi-style), went to Rishon Lezzyion Beach, discovered Yam 2000 (a waterpark) in Holon, went out at the Namal (port) in Tel Aviv (twice), went Power-Parachuting in Rishon/Rechovot, and spent a lot of time at Tel Aviv beaches. Between today and tomorrow I'm going to try and cover as much of the last two weeks as possible, since Monday night more events begin.

I'm planning on creating a flickr or Picasa or shutterfly account where I can tag my photos from Israel. But that hasn't happened yet. Until then, please enjoy the selection I've posted on facebook (and I will find a more suitable format soon).
Album 1: Purim (and my birthday)

Album 2: February and some March
Album 3: The rest of March and some April

No comments:

Post a Comment